Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day One... Dear Diary Thanks Jess...

Dear Diary

Its a been a long time since I have sat down to actually express my thoughts. Being inspired by Jess, her blog is wonderful. I have noticed that she is really legit, and I need to use that to my advantage.

Right..... my advantage. Not saying that I am using her ideas and running with it, but I am feeding off the positive enegry that she gives. I love it. I love that fact that she is one of my most complex, but simple friends.

Look at this, here I  am writing a diary entry to the whole world in hopes that someone else would understand.....hoping that who ever reads this can understand the struggles of life, the strength that gets me through it and the ultimate decisions of God.

Please understand Diary, I am not like the average 20 year old. I have goals, I have dreams ( I would hope most 20 year olds have those) and I get upset when I dont meet them. I try hard in life Diary, and it seems that the only time I get a break is when I am reading about someone else's life.

But why Diary? Why do I find refuge in reading about other goals that someone else is doing? What good does that do me in the end...NO GOOD.
Why? Because I become envious.

Envy will not allow me to progress in life the way I want to...so it is very bittersweet. Once again ...its hard to understand, but reading this help you understand me. Meagan, not Mickey. There is a difference..

And if you dont know the difference...then stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Love that you decided to start writing again. I hope having a blog will be as therapeutic to you as it is to me. I started mine not just for myself, but to inspire others by being open and honest about what I go through and how I'm making it. We both know that you have a lot of inspiring things to share and a lot of insight to give so tell your story! You never know who needs to hear it or who it will really affect. But it will definitely help you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete