Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Drama Drama Drama

The dumbest thing that can ever happen is females treating other females like we arent equal. I work hard to get mine and respect anyone who is trying to get theirs. Yes...there are obvious differences but at the end of the day respect mine and I'll respect yours.

Tonight, I felt like I looked like a straight up punk to these females. WHY....of all people me...looking like a punk? I have things to do, business to handle, and the drama that I have is always with someone who feels like I just am out to get them or tryin to steal their man....

Pause.....
Take a minute to look at the pictures because I have no reason to try to take anyone's man. I have no time to worry about another person's anything.

My house is drama free. If drama comes into my house its because I brought it there. I felt like a punk tonight yall, but we all know that I am not.

My professionalism prevents me from being the person that I am.....but the thing that makes me mad is that why do I have to be the only one who can carry herself like a grown woman? Approach me, but make sure that we understand each other as women...that we can approach each other and talk about anything...

But you know what, im willing to take a "L" this time...so what im goin to do is hit it and study...
Til tomorrows adventure
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment