Friday, October 29, 2010

Questions....

Spaced enough to stand back long enought to absorb the information that I recieved today. Its makes me really put life in a completely different dimesion. I feel as I get older I really question to much. Then it messes me up completely because Im doin extra thinking. The things that I have been through has made me to question everything and judge everything.

I question everything.Thats what got me to the point that I am at today. All the questions that I thought couldnt get answered because I was to scared to ask. But all this information was amazing....and the PROOF! Like the proof was incredible. It messed me up. It showed me that God is real. Biblical stories are truth and any and everything can be explained.

Things that we just let roll. That we willing invite evil into our lives.WOW....the proof yall, its the proof.

Just messed my whole mind up. From top to bottom. So bad that I cant even explain it in worlds. Its called The Truth about Hip Hop. Its a church service DVD recorded ...and bruh Im trying to tell you.....that is some crazy stuff....(almost slipped up and said something else)

Now its time to do more research...
"But the fool agrees with what he understand first." - Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment